Thursday 18 October 2012

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!

Let me talk about this backwards.

The coloring of this one was done before I got my tablet. That means, I colored this drawing with a trackpad on a Macbook Air. Not an experience I want to relive. Good thing I shaded the drawing on paper, because I would not have been able to on the computer. I'm not completely happy with the end result, but I guess it shows progress.

Going back in time, let me mention the drawing. This pose was actually inspired by another drawing I saw. But it was another Disney princess I think. I did this after I saw Tangled, so that means it was over a year ago.

I love Tangled!

You can see how painful the edges look, especially if you enlarge:
Just for fun, I made a desktop background of it too:


Annnd here's the original:




No comments:

Post a Comment