Thursday 11 October 2012

New toy came in the mail!

In the middle of midterms, I receive a package from Amazon that I ordered a month ago. I knew that if I opened it, it would be the end of my studying. Reluctantly, I surrendered it to Euna, who guarded it until after my exam.

"What is the package?" you ask. It's a Wacom Bamboo Tablet!! Ahhh yaaaaay. So I finally got to play with it today after my exams and here is the result:





It's a colored version of a sketch I did about a month ago. A geisha with headphones. Why not.

I scanned the sketch with our school's scanner, which is so bad I prefer my the camera on my iPhone. But I have a tablet now so I can fix anything no matter how bad the quality! It's magical. This is my original sketch:


I'm obsessed with my new toy.

PS. While the painting was still in progress, I gave Euna artistic liberties to make her own version. I think I like this one better:



No comments:

Post a Comment